HAVE A QUESTION?
PLEASE FIND BELOW A LIST OF COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS!
1. Is security an issue I should worry about?
We take security very seriously. Our online shopping system employs GeoTrust using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology which secures our Online Shop system and protects your personal and credit card details.
2. I can't find my receipt which has my studio portrait usercode, what should I do?
Click on the link that says, “click here to request your user code”. Complete all your information. You will receive an email reply containing your password normally within 24 hours.
3. I did not have any studio portraits taken, I only had some candid snap shots taken. Can I view and purchase my candid snap shot images?
Click on the link that says, “click here to request your user code”. Complete all your information. You will receive an email reply containing your user code normally within 24 hours.
4. How long will my photographs be online?
Portrait samples online will be available for 5 months from your graduation date. All original digital images are kept by us for a minimum of 20 years. Prices are subject to change after 12 months without notice.
5. When I enter my Portrait user code, it says “Error, no match for user code entered"?
The user code that needs to be entered to view your portrait photograph samples online should contain six digits and three letters eg. “012345ABC” as written on your receipt. If you have entered the correct digits and letters but you are still getting the “Error, no match for user code entered” message, please contact our studio on (612) 9804 7777 during office hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. I can see the wall on the sides of my sample images online? The sample images online look to dark or light? The colours of my sample images online don't look good?
All images are cropped and corrected for colour and density. The backgrounds will be corrected automatically on all images purchased.
7. When will my images be ready?
If you order DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
If you purchase your images as digital downloads - after your payment has cleared you will receive a link to download your purchased images.
If you choose to COLLECT YOUR ORDER
If you purchase your Images, Frames or Teddy Bears and choose to collect them from our local office, we will advise you when your order is ready for collection usually within 3-5 days.
If it is not convenient to collect your order from our office, you can choose to have it delivered. Please discuss this with our staff when we call you to advise that your order is ready.
8. What payment options do you have available?
Note: All transactions through this website are in the local currency where the photography took place.
Online shopping through our website gives you the flexibility of the following 2 payment methods:
1) Credit Cards in your local currency
Visa & Mastercard
2) Cash - Cash payments are available upon collection of your images from our locsal office in your country.
When you reach the payment stage while shopping online, please choose your preferred payment option.